The JKBOSE 12th class Kashmir division will be out soon. Only those students would be able to check their results who have the following information with them. They should know the official website to check the result and should beware of the fake website that is claiming the result. Secondly, they should know their Offical roll number as mentioned on the 12th class board roll number slip. Also, they should enter the Document name while they are checking their result online. The official website where only they can check the result is mentioned below.
Step to check JKBOSE 12th class regular Kashmir division result:
- In the first step, students need to open any browser and type JKBOSE on the google search.
- Now at the top of the search result, you will get jkbose.nic.in website
- Open the “Result” section from the menu bar.
- Now you would be able to see the “View Result of Higher Secondary Part II (12th Class), Session Annual Regular, Kashmir (Winter Zone)” link.
- open the link and either enter your roll number in the “Search By Roll No” field or enter your first name in the field of “Search By Name (Starting With)”.
- After entering any one of the details you have to Enter Characters As Shown In the Image there.
- Now finally hit the submit button and you would able to view your result on the screen.
- You can save your result as a mark sheet .pdf file and use it for further admission references.