The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) on Wednesday released the Kashmir division class 10th results on its official website. Candidates, who appeared for the JKBOSE Class 10 Kashmir Division examination 2021, can check their results online on the official website – https://jkbose.nic.in/ – through candidate login using their roll number and date of birth.
For the past several days students were waiting for the announcement of the result, their wait is over now.
Here’s the direct link to check JKBOSE Class 10th Kashmir Division Result 2021
How to check the JKBOSE 10th Result?
1) Visit the official site of JKBOSE on jkbose.nic.in.
2) Click on JKBOSE Result for Class 10 Kashmir division link, given on top of the homepage
3) Enter your roll number and date of birth
4) Your scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
5) Check the result and download the page.
6) Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.