Finally, the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKbose) is about to release the 10th class Annual Regular Exam result for the Kashmir division for the 2021-2022 session. Student can check their result by their roll number, Name, and Date of birth. The direct link to check the 10th class JK board result procedure is shared here.
|Exam Conducted by||Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education|
|Exam Name||10th Class|
|Academy session year||2021-22|
|12th class result Kashmir||check now|
|Result date||2nd week of February 2022|
|Result Direct link||given below|
JKBOSE 10th class Kashmir division 2021-22 Session Gazette
JKBOSE every year used to released the gazette in the form of .pdf file. In the Gazette student can directly check their result easily. The gazette is the final result declared by the Jammu and Kashmir state board. If any student finds any mistake inside their result they have to visit the jk board physically. The Address of Jkboard is provided below:
- JKBOSE Jammu address: JKBOSE, Rehari Colony, Jammu, 180005
- JKBOSE Srinagar address: JKBOSE, New Campus, Bemina Srinagar, 190010
Now students can also check their Marksheet/Results on their mobile phone via SMS the complete procedure is shared below….
How to check JKBOSE results by SMS
- Students need to open the SMS app on their phone
- Then on the message box type JKBOSE10 <ROLLNO> followed by your Roll number. Eg: JKBOSE10 1234567 send to 5676750.
- Now sent the SMS to 5676750
- After a few minutes, you will receive your result on your mobile.
How to check JKBOSE 10th class Regular Kashmir Division result?
If you are interested to check your result then you have to wait for the result announced. As per the source, the result will be declared any time before mid of February 2022. Once the result will be out, the students can check their results by going through the following official links
|Portal Names||Result Direct link|
|Gazette Link||Download now (link active soon)|
It should be noted that the result will be updated only on a given website. Be aware of the fake website that claims the results. Student can also download their pdf mark sheet from the given above link. Students can also download the complete gazette from the jkbose official website only.
How to check JKBOSE 10th class result by Name/ Roll number
To check your result students need to open the browser either on their mobile phone or on the Desktop now follow the following steps
- Go to Jkbose.nic.in or Jammu-kashmir.indiaresults.com
- Open View Result of Secondary School Examination (Class 10th) link on the homepage.
- Now fill in your Roll Number/ Name as Mentioned on the 10th Admit card/ roll number slip.
- Press the Submit Button.
- Now results will be displayed on the screen.
- Save your mark sheet and Take a Printout of results in PDF Format.