After the 12th Kashmir division result, the jkbose is going to the 10th class Kashmir division (Winter zone) Regular Annual result on 12 February (around 2pm). Student can check their result only on the official website jkbose.nic.in. However, JKBOSE also published the result on indiaresults.com. The result can be checked by roll number or Student name. Candidates can check the result by following the instruction provided by the Jammu and Kashmir state board of education.
For students, convenient JKBOSE also avails the facility to check student results via the SMS, to get your results on SMS type JKBOSE10 <Roll No> & send to 5676750 e.g. JKBOSE10 2131422 send to 5676750.
JKBOSE will soon declare the result on 12 February 2 PM, to check your result follow the following step.
Check result without Internet:
- Go to sms app and Type JKBOSE10 then enter your roll number which is mentioned on your roll number slip.
- Now sent the SMS to 5676750
- After a few seconds, you will receive the result on your mobile device which would be sent by JKBOSE official team.
Check result with Internet:
To check your result students need to open the browser either on their mobile phone or on the Desktop now follow the following steps
- Go to Jkbose.nic.in or Jammu-kashmir.indiaresults.com
- Open View Result of Secondary School Examination (Class 12th) link on the homepage.
- Now fill in your Roll Number/ Name as Mentioned on the 10th Admit card/ roll number slip.
- Press the Submit Button.
- Now results will be displayed on the screen.
- Save your mark sheet and Take a Printout of results in PDF Format.
Check your result here:
In case students have any queries they are requested to contact the official department. the contact details are provided below…
Helpline Number: 0194-2491280 (Srinagar)