SEKCE Jobs 2021-2022 Notification, lecturer Post Application forms
Recently, Sher-E-Kashmir College of Education which is also known as SEKCE Jammu released 01 vacancies for the various Lecture post notification.
SEKCE vacancy 2021-22:
Official Notification link: direct recruitment
SEKCE Important dates to Remembers
Start date: 22-03-2021
Last Date: 05-04-2021
SEKCE Recruitment 2021-2022 Notification
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
- English, Science, Maths Qualification: M.A/M.Sc in concerned Subject and M.Ed with 55% Marks.
- Performing Arts, Fine Arts & Health and Physical Education Qualification: PG with concerned subject with 55% Marks.
- Librarian Qualification: M.Lib with 55% Marks
Age Limit: As per Rules & Regulations.
Pay Scale: not mentioned.
Education Qualification: Master in the respective discipline.
Shortlisted candidates: candidates will be informed about the interview (online/offline mode) and no TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Application Fees: Not mentioned in the official notification. The Application fees should be paid through SEKCE online portal online via debit, credit, or the net banking payment method.
Step to apply for SEKCE job in Jammu.
- Applications are invited on plain paper indicating the post applied for along with CV containing name/permanent address/address for correspondence/ telephone number/e-mail / date of birth/qualification and experience (if have) etc along with attested copies of the certificates.
- All the Applications are invited for the following posts along with testimonials and the latest passport size photograph so as to reach the office of the college before the last date.
Address: Near Airport, Ajit Nagar, Gadigarh, Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir 181101.
Contact Details: 6006299757, 9149515084