KVS School Jammu Jobs 2021-2022| PGT, TGT, PRT Teaching post Application forms
Recently, Kendriya Vidyalaya Jyotipuram which is also known as KVS Jammu released bumper vacancies for the PGT, TGT, Primary teachers, Activity Teachers, Coaches post notification.
KVS vacancy 2021-22:
Note: The official website is down due to an overload on the server. All the interested candidates are requested to wait and try again.
Official Notification link: click here (Complete official notification will be updated soon! The official website is jyotipuram.kvs.ac.in)
Application forms: Click here
KVS rule & Regulation: Click here
KVS Important dates to Remembers
Start date: 08-03-2021
Last Date: 16-03-2021
KVS Recruitment 2021-2022 Notification- jyotipuram.kvs.ac.in
Post Name & vacancy details:
- Post Graduate Teacher: update soon
- Trained Graduate Teacher: update soon
- Primary Teacher: update soon
- Activity/ Coaches Teacher: Update soon
- TGT post: 35 years.
- PGT post: 40 years.
- PRT Post: 30 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.18000-3200/- per month (+ Rs.3800/- GP)
- TGT: Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of the subject.
- PGT: Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. The course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- PRT: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent & certificate in basic teachers’ training of duration of not less than two years. For the post of PRT, the candidate should possess two years diploma in Education (D.Ed.) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test-I-V(CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
Note: *It is to be noted that CTET would be required as per school norms. For other posts, check detailed notification.
Selection procedure: Written Test & Interview.
Application Fees: No application fees. The Application fees should be paid through KVS online portal online via debit, credit, or the net banking payment method.
Step to apply for KVS School job in Jammu.
- Get the latest application forms from their official website or click here.
- Application forms can be submitted through online Google Forms.
- The start date is from 8 March to 16 April.
- The link of Google Form will be available at the official website Jyotipuram.kvs.ac.in
Note: No form will be entertained through e-mail/by post.