Indian Army Jobs 2021-2022 Notification, Porter Post Bharti Application forms
Recently, Army which is also known as the Indian Army Baramulla released 600 vacancies for the Porter post notification.
Rally Bharti Important dates
Document Verification: – 05 April 2021
Physical and Medical Test: – 06 April 2021
Reserve Day: – 09 April 2021
Note: Gate will be closed by 10:00h. No entry thereafter.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021-2022 Notification- joinindianarmy.nic.in
Post Name & Vacancy Details: Porter (600 posts)
Age Limit: 18-40 years as on 01-01-2021
Salary: Rs. 18000/- Basic Pay, DA & Field Allowances.
Education Qualification: not mentioned.
Shortlisted candidates: through the rally.
Step to apply for an Indian Army vacancy Baramulla.
- Application Form for recruitment as porter with 06 passport size photographs (45mm x 35mm), 02 stamp size photographs (20x25mm)
- Next of Kin certificate (along with photographs duly attested by sarpanch)
- Character Certificate duly signed by Sarpanch/SHO/Gazetted Officer
- Agreement Contractual Employment
- Police Verification form duly signed by the police authority
- Medical Certificate from Civil Government Hospital
- Date of Birth Certificate
- NEFT Mandate form duly signed by Bank Authority
- Original and 05 photocopies of each voter identity card, ration card & Aadhar card duly signed attested by Sarpanch
Important Note: Army Porter Company at URI under 3 RAJPUT/ HQ 161 Infantry Bridge, District Baramulla (J&K) from 06 April to 08 April 2021.
Contact Details: 7006155849, [email protected]