Latest JK Bank Jobs 2021, Fresh 48 vacancies for Faculty and Office Assistant posts in the various department
Recently, Jammu and Kashmir Bank which is also known as J&K Bank released 48 vacancies for the Faculty and Office Assistant post notification.
JK Bank recruitment 2021-22:
Official Notification link: check here ( the official website is www.jkbank.com)
Application forms: check here(starts from 13 march)
JK Bank vacancy Important dates to Remembers
Start date: 13-02-2021
Last Date: 25-03-2021
Admit card/ Call letter date: Will be communicated separately
Online written Examination date: Will be communicated separately
Call letters for interview date: Will be communicated separately
Conduct of interview date: Will be communicated separately
Provisional Selection date: Will be communicated separately
JK Bank Vacancy 2021-2022 Notification- www.jkbank.com
Post Name & vacancy details: Faculty(24) and Office Assistant(24)
Age Limit as on 01-01-2021: The age limit should be between 22 to 40 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14500/- to 28145/-
For Faculty post:
- Shall be a Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc.( Agri. Marketing)/ B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English and the local language are essential.
- Shall have Experience as an Entrepreneur, Teacher/Faculty preferably in Entrepreneur Development with a flair for teaching.
- Proficiency in MS Office and use of the internet is compulsory.
- Previous experience as Faculty preferred.
For Office Assistant post:–
- Shall be a Graduate in BSW/BA/B.Com./ with computer knowledge, Social work, Arts, Commerce with knowledge in Basic Accounting.
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language and English.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel) and internet.
Selection procedure: Exam & Interview shall be conducted.
Application Fees: 1000 rupes. The Application fees should be paid through JK Bank online portal online via debit, credit, or the net banking payment method.
Domicile: The Eligible candidates should be the domicile of The J&K state.
Step to apply for JK Bank Bank job in Jammu?
- Logon to the official website of IBPS & submit the application forms.
- Now upload your latest passport size photo.
- upload your 10th, 12th, domicile details with it.
- upload one address proof with it.
- Copy of Caste Certificate issued by Tehsildar, if any you have.
- Now submit it.