DRDO recruitment 2021- Jammu & Kashmir Division 1366 Hospital post Notification
DRDO recruitment 2021-22: Are you looking for Defence Research and Development Organization jobs? Here is a great opportunity for a Part-Time job opening in two new hospitals with 500 COVID-19 beds in Jammu & Kashmir division.
The contractual engagement on the gazette level posts shall be made by the committees on the basis of walk-in interviews. the nursing staff and paramedical/ technical staff shall be engaged as per the criteria to be worked by the two committees.
All the appointees shall be paid full salary corresponding to the minimum of the pay scale including all allowances as long as they remain in the service and actually perform the duties.
- Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Worker, Pharmacist & various post
- Qualification: MBBS, MD/ MS /DNB /PG Diploma in relevant filed.
- Salary: 81100- 215900
- Posts: 1366 (Jammu division: 683 & Kashmir division: 683)
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||6|
|Medical officer (MBBS/ISM/Dental surgeon)||70|
|Data Entry Operator||24|
- Age Limit: less than 64 years as on date of Walk-in-interview.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to download the blank application form (attached to this advertisement) from DRDO website https://www.drdo.gov.in and send the scanned copy of their duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of the following certificates by email to [email protected], OR send it by post to Recruitment Section.
- Latest Date: 15-06-2021
- Full Notification: Click Here (update soon)
Certificates/Documents to be enclosed.
- Duly filled in Bio-Data Form.
- High School Marksheet OR Certificate (As proof of Date of Birth)
- Intermediate Marksheet and Certificate
- MBBS all Semester Marksheets, Internship Certificate & Degree Certificate
- All Marksheets and Relevant Certificate of MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council
- Proof of MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma/MBBS degree is recognized by MCI.
- Proof of Experience (experience certificate preferably on letterhead of the organization)
DRDO recruitment 2021-2022| Upcoming Bharti & Vacancy @drdo.gov.in
For more vacancy candidates are requested to visit the same page or visit their official career webpage.