GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021, Official Notification & Application forms
Recently, the Government Medical College which is also known as GMC released 105 vacancies for the Senior/Junior House Officer Posts notification in Jammu.
GMC recruitment 2021-22:
Official Notification & Application link: Click here ( the official website is gmcjammu.nic.in)
Important dates to Remembers
Start Date: 15-05-2021
Written Exam date: 26-06-2021 at 11:00 Am
Counseling Date: 28-06-2021 at 11:00 AM
Exam Location: Auditorium/ Conference Hall of SMGS Hospital, Jammu
Counseling Location: Office Chamber of the Principal & Dean at SMGS hospital Jammu
GMC Vacancy 2021-2022 Notification- gmcjammu.nic.in
Post Name & vacancy details:
Age Limit: upper age limit is 45 years.
Pay Scale: Junior Staff Nurse – Rs.14500/-, Lab Assistant – Rs.12000/-, Anaesthesia Technician – Rs.12000/-, Pharmacist – Rs.12000/- and OT Technician – Rs.12000/-.
Requirement/ Education Qualification:
- Junior Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing or Matric with Diploma in Jr. Staff Nurse training from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
- Lab Assistant – Matric with Diploma in Lab Assistant Training Course.
- Anaesthesia Technician – 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Degree in Anesthesia/ Diploma Anesthesia Assistant Course.
- Pharmacist – 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course.
- OT Technician – Matric with Diploma in Theatre Assistant Training.
Check official Notification for complete details.
Exam fees: 50 rupees.
Note: candidate should be Domicile of UT of J&K.
Step to apply for GMC Jammu jobs:
- Submit your Application forms at the given address.
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply in the prescribed applications and send the application along with documents through registered / speed post/ personally and should reach the office of the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu by or before 15 June 2021.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Attempt certificate.
- Merit certificate, if any. Certificate of extra-curricular activities/sports, if any issued by the competent authority.
- Domicile Certificate.
- All the selected candidates shall be required to submit an affidavit duly attested by the judicial magistrate to the effect that he/she will not leave the residency mid-way and will serve for the tenure period of 06 months.
- Copy of all the supportive documents with it.