GMC Kathua Recruitment 2021, Junior Resident Application forms
Recently, the Government Medical College which is also known as GMC released 35 vacancies for the Junior Resident (Kathua) post notification.
GMC recruitment 2021-22:
Official Notification link: direct recruitment ( the official website is gmckathua.in)
Important dates to Remembers
Interview date: 22-04-2021
- Reporting time for interview: 11:00 AM
- For verification of documents: 11:30 AM
- Timing of interview: 12:30 PM
GMC Vacancy 2021-2022 Notification- gmckathua.in
Post Name & vacancy details: Junior Resident (35)
Age Limit: upper age limit is 67 years.
Pay Scale: Professors is Rs. 50000/-.
Education Qualification: MBBS Degree
Application Fees: No application fees. The Application fees should be paid through GMC online portal online via debit, credit, or the net banking payment method.
Step to apply for GMC Kathua jobs:
- Submit your Application forms at the given address.
- Date of Birth proof.
- MBBS Degree.
- MBBS Registration Certificate from MCI or J&K State Medical Council registration.
- Marks certificate from 1st to final year MBBS.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Attempt certificate.
- Merit certificate, if any. Certificate of extra-curricular activities/sports, if any issued by the competent authority.
- Domicile Certificate.
- All the selected candidates shall be required to submit an affidavit duly attested by the judicial magistrate to the effect that he/she will not leave the residency mid-way and will serve for the tenure period of 06 months.
- Copy of all the supportive documents with it.