GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021, Official Notification & Application forms
Recently, the Government Medical College which is also known as GMC released 220 vacancies for the Junior Staff Nurse, Lab. Assistant, Anaesthesia Technician, Pharmacist, OT Technician Posts notification in Jammu.
GMC recruitment 2021-22:
Official Notification & Application link: Click here ( the official website is gmcjammu.nic.in)
Important dates to Remembers
GMC Vacancy 2021-2022 Notification- gmcjammu.nic.in
Post Name & vacancy details:
|Junior Staff Nurse||100|
Age Limit: upper age limit is 45 years.
Pay Scale: Junior Staff Nurse – Rs.14500/-, Lab Assistant – Rs.12000/-, Anaesthesia Technician – Rs.12000/-, Pharmacist – Rs.12000/- and OT Technician – Rs.12000/-.
Requirement/ Education Qualification:
- Junior Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing or Matric with Diploma in Jr. Staff Nurse training from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
- Lab Assistant – Matric with Diploma in Lab Assistant Training Course.
- Anaesthesia Technician – 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Degree in Anesthesia/ Diploma Anesthesia Assistant Course.
- Pharmacist – 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course.
- OT Technician – Matric with Diploma in Theatre Assistant Training.
Note: candidate should be Domicile of UT of J&K.
Step to apply for GMC Jammu jobs:
- Submit your Application forms at the given address.
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply in the prescribed applications and send the application along with documents through registered / speed post/ personally and should reach the office of the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu by or before 15 May 2021.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Attempt certificate.
- Merit certificate, if any. Certificate of extra-curricular activities/sports, if any issued by the competent authority.
- Domicile Certificate.
- All the selected candidates shall be required to submit an affidavit duly attested by the judicial magistrate to the effect that he/she will not leave the residency mid-way and will serve for the tenure period of 06 months.
- Copy of all the supportive documents with it.