APS School Cantt Jobs 2021, LSB Teaching post Application forms
Recently, Army public school Cantt which is also known as APS Jammu released PGT, PRT, TGT, Sports teacher & Instrumentalist vacancies for the teaching post notification.
APS vacancy 2021-22:
Official Notification link: click here ( the official website is apsjammucantt.com)
Application forms: check here
APS Important dates to Remembers
Start date: 10-03-2021
Last Date: 18-03-2021(online)
Exam date: 24 Mar 2021 at 10:00h.
Interview date: 26 and 27 Mar 2021 at 09:00h
APS Recruitment 2021-2022 Notification- apsjammucantt.com
Post Name & vacancy details: PGT, PRT, TGT, Sports teacher & Instrumentalist.
Age Limit as of 1st April-21: upper age limit for the freshers is 40 years and for experienced (min 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years) should be 57 years.
Pay Scale: As per AWES Rules & Regulation.
Concessions: for widows of battle causality/battle accident and wives of disabled Army Persons who were boarded out with 100% disability -As per AWES rules.
- For PGTs Physics and History: Applicants must be a Post Graduate (with the subject in which employment is sought), with B Ed and a minimum of 50% marks in each.
- For TGTs English, Sanskrit, Maths, Physics: Applicants must be Graduate (with the subject in which employment is sought), B Ed and equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in each.
- For TGT Physical Education: Applicants must be Graduate in Physical Education or BP Ed or D P Ed awarded by a recognized University / Institution.
- For Sports teacher (TGT Scale): Applicants must be NIS qualified / BP Ed
- For PRTs (All Subjects): Applicants must be Graduate with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D E Ed)/ B Ed with minimum of 50% marks in each.
- For PRT(Computer): Applicants must be B. Tech in Computer Science / B. Sc in Computer Science / B. Sc with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from University or recognized Institutions.
- For Instrumentalist (PRT Scale): Applicants must be Graduate in/with Music from a recognized University / Sangeet Visharad.
Selection procedure: Written exam & Interview.
Application Fees: 100 rupes application fees. The Application fees should be paid through APS online portal online via debit, credit, or the net banking payment method.
Step to apply for APS School job in Jammu.
- Get the latest LSB application forms from their official website.
- The application form duly completed in all respect along with self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates.
- The bank draft of Rs 100/- from any nationalized bank in favor of “Principal Army Public School Jammu Cantt” be
submitted in School Office on or before 18 Mar 2021.
- Now Submit to the ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL Cantt (Near Peer Baba, Satwari)-Tele: 9086030003.
Note: No e-mail applications will be accepted. Screening exam (for non CSB candidates)